FC1 afte update no fonts with gnome-login

Roger Beever roger2 at rogernet.net
Thu Feb 26 23:20:44 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 23:07, DI Friedrich Reichhart wrote:
> i just installed FC1 and did then an update of the installed packages with
> synaptic. Now i din't see any fonts in the gnome-login-screen. i canb do
> the login but i don't see what i'm typing. after the login all is ok. Can
> anybody say, whats going wrong and where i have to look for the error?

Out of interest Google translate managed..

Property today FC1 installs.  Then with Synaptic update the installed
packages made.  Since that time I see no more Fonts gnome loginscreen
with.  Afterwards is again all ok.  To me can someone say where I the
error to search must?

Sorry I can't help with the answer but you can see I at least tried to
understand the question.

Regards (Respekt) Roger