Reading Live SMB Files

Dean Mumby dean at mumby.co.za
Fri Feb 27 20:22:50 UTC 2004

I have also tried unsuccessfully to use this great ap , from what I have
seen it seems that for some reason it is unable to resolve the ip
address of the samba server / workstation , if you check the command
that gets issued you will see that it has an empty ip= field , removing
this field or inserting the ip and the command works , hopefully someone
with some knowledge will pick this up and fix it .

Dean