DVD Install

Chadley Wilson chadley at pinteq.co.za
Fri Feb 27 20:41:46 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-02-27 at 19:14, Mike Frisch wrote:
> Randy Vice wrote:
> > Since there is demand/interest for a DVD ISO, is it time for Fedora Crew
> > to start offering it with the CD ISOs?  I know I would like to see this
> > happen.
>
> With the ISO images and the mkdvdiso.sh script mentioned, it's dead
> simple creating a DVD ISO.  Why not let people who want it create it
> themselves and save the web/ftp servers the additional disk space?
>
> Mike.

the script doesn´t work, I have tried creating a folder and moving the
isos to the folder, I download the script to the folder and run it. this
is what I get.

[root at chadlin yarrow]# sh mkdvdiso.sh /mnt/backup/isos/yarrow/
/mnt/backup/isos/yarrow/yarrow-i386-dvd.iso
Found ISO CD images...
/dev/loop1: Invalid argument
mount: you must specify the filesystem type
cp: cannot stat `/tmp/loop/*': No such file or directory
umount: /tmp/loop: not mounted
mkisofs 2.01a17 (i686-redhat-linux-gnu)
Scanning .
mkisofs: Uh oh, I cant find the boot catalog directory 'isolinux'!
mkdvdiso.sh: line 68: /usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/implantisomd5: No such
file or directory

Process Complete!

[root at chadlin yarrow]#

cheers