installing fedora

Eric Greene EricDGreene at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 5 12:41:09 UTC 2004

I would like to install Fedora, using the 3 downloaded ISO images from the webpage.

I have made 3 CDs now, but the first one will not boot and I am wondering why.  The BIOS is set to boot from CD-ROM.  Is there a step I have missed somewhere in setting up the ISO images, or anywhere else?

The first ISO image is the one I'm supposed to boot from, right?  The CD I made from that has 6 files (.discinfo, GPL, README, RPM-GPG-KEY, RPM-GPG-KEY-beta, TRANS.TBL) and a folder called SRPMS with 292 RPM files on it.

Thanks for any help/advice.