Which Palm desktop?

Andrew Robinson awrobinson at cox.net
Mon Jan 5 16:05:38 UTC 2004

I've been using J-Pilot on Red Hat 9 for my Palm desktop because it most
resembled the desktop distributed by Palm for Windoze. The other desktop
programs I looked at at the time I made my decision did not seem to
handle all the standard Palm tools: date book, address book, to do list
and memos. J-Pilot did not seem to be installed with the default Fedora
installation. I assume this is because the program is rather old.

So before I go installing an out of date program, I thought I should ask
what Palm desktop program other folks are using and why?

Thanks!

Andrew Robinson