Sound Drivers - hijacked! - Reply

RTYahoo_LK1 lketch01-online at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 13:30:16 UTC 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alexander Dalloz" <alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de>
To: <fedora-list at redhat.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 3:09 PM
Subject: RE: Sound Drivers - hijacked!

Am Di, den 06.01.2004 schrieb Ketchens, LeMarr T. (RyTull) um 21:34:

[ snipped entire text ]

Please, do NOT hijack foreign threads! This advice was posted so often now.
:(

And could you please use a mail client which handles line wrapping?

Additional this disclaimer message on a mail sent on a mailinglist is -
forgive me - simply senseless.

Thanks for respecting netiquette.

Alexander

--