nvidia linux driver 5328

Simon at the Threshold dweller at the-threshold.org
Wed Jan 7 14:06:16 UTC 2004

Lo Adam,

Hi've a Fedora Core with a custom 2.4.22-1.2135.nptl kernel and I've
never got the latest nvidia drivers (5328) to work (either hangs or
fails to initilize). I've got a MX440 card BTW..

I've reverted to the nvidia 4496 drivers which work fine (as long as you
remember todo  "export CC=gcc32" before running the install script
otherwise it will bail.

Regards
Simon

--
This email and any attachments hereto are strictly confidential and
intended solely for the addressee. It may contain information which is