gnutella client for a NON programmer?

Trevor Smith trevor at haligonian.com
Thu Jan 8 05:12:56 UTC 2004

On January 7, 2004 9:06 pm, Rob Park wrote:
> Did you install the development packages when you installed fedora?
> Without them, you can't possibly have a hope in hell of compiling
> *anything*.

My initial reaction is to ask how I could have run make if I didn't install
the devel packages... But honestly, I know so little that I suppose it's
possible that I could run make, but still not have "all" the devel packages
installed.

That's why I shrugged earlier and said I would wipe FC1, resize the partitions
and reinstall. (That's one reason, actually. The other is that I'm out of
space.)