Is it worth changing to fedora ?

Gerry Maddock gerrym at futuremetals.com
Fri Jan 9 00:04:45 UTC 2004

I've been running it for awhile now and have had zero problems (not just
running X, but services such as Samba, bind, apache, IP Tables, mysql, etc.)
You will receive several emails from users with problems on a list like
this. If you search past RH or other flavor lists, you will see there are
many users having problems there too. There is a wide variety of users on
this list from Guru to newbie.