Cisco 350 Series PCMCIA Wireless LAN Adapter

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Sat Jan 10 09:49:11 UTC 2004

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004, Quillen, Channon wrote:

> Is it the PCMCIA card (Cisco model AIR-PCM352) you have installed in the
> T30?

Whoops, no it was for the mini PCI card. (mpi350)
I also have a PCMCIA Aironet 350, and that one just works with the airo.o
module.

You may want to try with the Cisco acu utility just to make it work the
first time, as it allows more options to tweak with.

The acu utility is inside the aironet-utils package in:

	http://dag.wieers.com/packages/kernel-module-mpi350/

But you don't need the kernel-module-mpi350 package to use the utility
with your PCMCIA card. I'd also recommend using redhat-config-network once
you've made it to work instead of using iwconfig directly.

Sorry for the earlier confusion.