Error while ./configure with dcgui-qt cvs

Jerkenstam jukebox at psykfall.de
Sat Jan 10 13:35:16 UTC 2004

On Friday 09 January 2004 15:48, Marius Andreiana wrote:
> note that I tried dcgui after using dc++ for a long time, it simply
> sucks at usability.

eeh no, you see that's where you are wrong.. dc++ is the worst application
I've ever used.. I only have pure hate for dc++ and endless love for dcgui..
it took dc++ several years to get the function do download from many
sources.. dcgui has had that since early beta.. you cant find the settings
you want in dc++.. in dcgui its just there.. right in front of you..

-Micael Jerkenstam