Goodbye to the list

Mike scopeguy at postman.net
Mon Jan 12 16:21:52 UTC 2004

Elton Woo wrote:

> I am un-subscribing from the list. My main purpose in being a member is
> to _learn_ from the many more skilled members here. Alas, the sheer
> VOLUME of the list is too much. Even in digest mode. And I haven't
> (or maybe I *should have) taken a speed-reading course.

There was a suggestion earlier that the list be split into topics. I propose a
separate list for letters *about* the list, leaving the main list for
questions and answers that are actually about Fedora and computers. Of course,
this letter would have to go on the new list...

Mike Smith
--
As far as we know, our computer has never had an undetected error.

Free Internet WebMail (http://www.postman.net/)
Open WebMail Project (http://openwebmail.org/)