Windows key (Was Re: 2 newbie questions.)

David Jackson trashcan at mustardandrelish.com
Mon Jan 12 16:58:35 UTC 2004

> My take on this issue is where and how can keyboards be configured for
> the different types available.  Where would be a good site be to look
> at these details.
Robin --
This goes back to my orginal post? You have to draw  difference between
"applicatons" (i.e. Apache, MySQL, KDE and Gnome) the and OS?

Or to put in more common term your house:

House = Linux OS
Water heater = GNOME/KDE

If you water heater stopped working, would you:
1. call the "builder"
2. look in the phone book for repair person who works on water heaters?
3. Get a do it youself book, and wing it( which is always a options w/
Open Source).

Note: Broke in this instance means not working as  you want it to.

When you post to a general Linux list.. your calling the builder(helpers).

David