Non FOSS and Fedora

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Mon Jan 12 18:11:08 UTC 2004

At 11:48 1/12/2004, you wrote:
>On Mon, 2004-01-12 at 17:42, Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:
> > FN is perfectly within their right to post such a guide.
>
>Just as I am in my right of posting my disagreement, and recommending
>that such actions are not repeated in the future.

Fine... your opinion has been noted. Glad to know that you accept that
Fedora News can post whatever they choose, and that as such it /is/
appropriate for them to publish these guides. I'm sure the person who runs
that website will de delighted also to publish additional guides you or
anyone may create which describe the advantages of equivalent or competing
FOSS alternatives and how to install them.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com
http://www.simpaticus.com