Enable ACPI and Laptop under Fedora Core 1

Tue Jan 13 15:27:53 UTC 2004

Hello,

I am a new Fedora user, b4 I wwas using Mandrake;
I tried to active the Laptop Mode and event more important the acpi, but I cannot manage to do so.
I read the files that comes with Fedora and that told us to write 1 line to activate, the acpi for instance, but I do not understand, where I have to write it :(

Could one of you explain me what to do more precisely?
Thxs in advance
Regards

Ludo.

http://www.lubox.com - http://forum.lubox.com
Email Services, How-To (Linux,PHP,...), Freeware...
Come have a look, and you can even drop a msg on the forum!