Top or bottom.... matters less than some think.

Don Levey fedora-list at the-leveys.us
Tue Jan 13 15:57:54 UTC 2004

Felix Miata wrote:
> Andy Wallace wrote:
>
>> A lot of people do - it's called Outlook. It doesn't understand
>> threads, and doesn't set the In-Reply-To header, so in Threaded
>> Message List view in Evolution, every Outlook user replying breaks
>> the thread. That really bugs me, anyone know of a workaround?
>
> Reject all posts with X-Mailer: Microsoft Outhouse Excess or -----

I must assume, then, that you won't be reading this.
Some of us do not have access to our linux boses at all times.
Some of us are fed up of trying to use broken Mozilla mail readers on a
Windows platform.
Some people have real content to post to a real thread, regardless of their
mail reader.

BTW, your mailer seems broken also.  Your 4-line .sig is broken across 6
lines, as above.
You may want to have that looked at.

 -Don