Fwd: Promise SATA Module ?

Steve Wardell steve at team.bantu.com
Tue Jan 13 19:13:26 UTC 2004

Final update on this... everything seems to work now. I'm still
concerned over why it didn't get detected thou automatically and add the
line to the /etc/modules.conf automatically. If that issue can be
resolved, then it looks like things are good for this controller card
(other than the oddness of it working as a SCSI device, but it works).

Thank,
Steve