(no subject)

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Tue Jan 13 23:06:25 UTC 2004

Am Di, den 13.01.2004 schrieb mtoumi.rahmani um 23:51:
> I've got a leadtek TV-card, it was detected during installation but I still cant get TV by the command xawtv. May anybody help me????Many thanks!

PLEASE! Respect the mailinglist netiquette!

1) no top posting
2) set an appropriate subject
3) do no hijack foreign mails for own postings
4) do not full quote - in special as you did!

If you require help with a problem, offer enough information. How should
we know which TV-card this is exactly? How should we know what you did
already to run xawtv?

Alexander

P.S. multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a deseased mind

--
Alexander Dalloz | Enger, Germany
PGP key valid: made 13.07.1999