Gnome-terminal crashes (still no core dumps)

Leonard den Ottolander leonardjo at hetnet.nl
Wed Jan 14 00:22:40 UTC 2004

Hi,

Although I edited /etc/profile to set ulimit -c 100000 globally - verfied
the parameter is set from a bash prompt, but then again, /etc/profile might
only target the shell (ie bash) - a core file was not dumped on the fourth
crash of gnome-terminal this week I just experienced (really need to setup
email under Linux ;).

How do I enable core dumps under X so I can debug these crashes (or at
least upload a core file to bugzilla)?

TIA,
Leonard.