How do I know when a reboot is required?

Adam Kosmin akosmin at nyc.rr.com
Wed Jan 14 15:31:48 UTC 2004

Are you sure you're running Linux?

JesterDev (jester.dev at comcast.net) wrote:
" Normally I only reboot about every 2-3 weeks no matter what or how many things I install. However if you install something and it's not working the way it should, or not at all try rebooting and see what happens. Most likley it just needs to be re-installed.
"

--

"Yes, Your Honor. Now, where we are so far, in at least my
line of reasoning, is I want to walk the Court through enough of our

-- Kevin McBride SCO vs. IBM 12/05/03