MySQL and ODBC don't like one another

Andy Choens dru at worldskip.com
Wed Jan 14 16:27:42 UTC 2004

Thanks for all the help.  I did manage to get it going.  I was linking
to the wrong file.  I hate it when that happens.

Here's another ODBC question.  Let's say I have 2 MySQL databases.  One
called A and one called B.  Both are set up correctly, and mysqlcc has
no problems with either of them.

But, OpenOffice.org keeps crashing if I ever want to look both of them.
Has anyone else seen this problem?  I've noticed this before Fedora, so
I know it's not specific to Fedora.  I just don't know if it's
OpenOffice or ODBC.  I'm playing around with the JDBC driver to see if I
can get it to work and reproduce the same problem.

--andy