Question Again..

Clovis Tristao clovis at agr.unicamp.br
Wed Jan 14 18:13:48 UTC 2004

Hi,
I installed FC1, but the system is not recognizing the network card. I
write the command dmesg | grep - i eth0, and appears two netcard  SIS900
and Realtek RTL8201 PHY. The message that it gives is the following:
"SIOCSFFLAGS: Device or Resource busy "
I installed the WindowsXP in this machine to test if the netcard was
with problems, but the system recognized the net SIS900.
Somebody would have some idea of that it can be happening?

Detail: I installed the FC1 in another machine with the same the
hardware and functioned.
Thanks a lot,

Clovis

--
Clovis Tristao - UNICAMP/Faculdade de Engenharia Agricola
E-mail: mailto:clovis at agr.unicamp.br http://www.agr.unicamp.br