fedora-list faq?

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Wed Jan 14 21:45:17 UTC 2004

Jeremy Hogan wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-01-14 at 16:33, dalen wrote:
>
>>Fedora users,
>>
>>	Since the fedora-list is so busy with similar type questions, it seems
>>that we need a fedora-list FAQ.  Redhat has a generic FAQ at
>>http://fedora.redhat.com/about/faq/ and there are others at fedora.us
>>etc... but it seems like this list needs it's own FAQ.
>

> This one's pretty solid, IMO.
>
> http://fedora.artoo.net/faq/

I'd be happy to host an FC1 FAQ at http://www.rhil.net.  Right now
it's dedicated to Red Hat, but I'd love to add Fedora to it ("rhil"
stands for "Red Hat Install List").

I own the server, I'm the head nerd for the company where it's
colocated, it's got room and two OC-48s (soon to be OC-192s) feeding
it (the upstream providers are Verio and WilTel).  I have no problem
in upgrading the server (it's only a PIII 500 right now).
-           If it's stupid and it works...it ain't stupid!           -