ISO's and CD burning with Nero Express

Mark admin at kclinux.net
Fri Jan 16 22:01:52 UTC 2004

I had this same problem with Easy CD Creator deluxe and thought my CD
burner might be going out, till someone suggested trying a different CD
burning software.  I downloaded FireBurner and it worked fine.  Don't
know if this will cure your problem, but thought I would throw out an
idea that cured me.