Re: how to configure procmail? I need step by step guidance.

On 17/01/2004 13:04 Technical wrote:
I read the guide.  I tried to follow the suggestions from
www.procmail.org
and and it is not working.  I just want to setup procmail.

I need step by step guidance:

Where should the .forward file be and what should it contain?
where should the .promailrc file be and what should it contain?
could someone give me a sampple recipe... say I only want to delete
messages that come from dummy wert com?

:0:
* ^From  *dummy wert com
/dev/null

--
Paul Thomas
| Thomas Micro Systems Limited | Software Solutions for the Smaller Business |