powerdown

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Wed Jan 21 01:09:39 UTC 2004

Am Mi, den 21.01.2004 schrieb Pacak Jan um 02:01:
> Hi,
>
> I've got very marginal problem, but it woult be nice, if it works...
>

> When i§ve compiled my kernel - I need some special drivers, it doesnt
> work PowerOff (the poweroff sequence stops with message Power down, but
> computer is still running). Could somebody help what should i do to fix
> it, ples?
>
> Thank you
>
> PACi

I do not fully understand you, if you mean that your "special drivers"
are causing that poweroff will not succeed. If you are sure about that
you either do not use these drivers or live with shutting computer off
by hand.

But I assume you just have to use apm or acpi to let poweroff succeed.
Hopefully you compiled it into you own compiled kernel.

Alexander

--
Alexander Dalloz | Enger, Germany
PGP key valid: made 13.07.1999