Testing new software

Pedro Fernandes Macedo webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br
Thu Jan 22 23:37:59 UTC 2004

Telmo Silva wrote:

>Hi,
>
>you can had an entry like
>
>[updates-testing]
>name=Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch - Unreleased Updates
>baseurl=http://fedora.redhat.com/updates/testing/fedora-core-$releasever
>
>I think this should work!

This will only get the latest updates that are under test... If you want
to get a system that's really bleading edge , you need to add the
development channel to your yum.conf file... I dont know how would be
the yum.conf entry , because I dont use this channel. You can see the
packages available here (it's one of the mirrors listed at the official
fedora site):
ftp://ftp.dc.aleron.net/pub/linux/fedora/linux/core/development

Pedro Macedo