On shutdown PCMCIA hangs system.

Scott Fones boson245 at msn.com
Sat Jan 24 08:28:33 UTC 2004

Thanks, that seemed to work.  But I was getting some other errors saying it
couldn't find the certain modules.  I assume thats because it removes the
drive before it gets to unload it.  Now when it starts up, it has to go
through the whole repair sequence.  Where did you put that in the script,
here's what I have.

if grep -q "ds  " /proc/modules ; then
	    echo -n " modules"
	    /sbin/rmmod ehci-hcd
	    /sbin/rmmod ds
	    /sbin/rmmod $PCIC
	    /sbin/rmmod pcmcia_core
fi

I'm kinda hoping theres a way to do it without getting any error messages.
Thanks again.