Can not config kernel.

Johan Nilsson johan.nilsson.8135 at student.uu.se
Sun Jan 25 16:17:56 UTC 2004

I have fedora core 1, and KDE control center ver 3.1.4-4 Red Hat. I have
hade booth 2.4.22-1.2149.nptl and the previews kernel. The same problem.
The machin it´s config for is i686, but i want to have AMD athlon, and make
some other changes.

My problem is when I try to get in to KDE Control Center-->System
Administration-->Linux Kernel I get the following error message:

Sorry

The kernel configuration could not be read due to the following error:

/usr/src7linux-2.4/drivers/net/wan/Config.in, line 86:

	then
^parse error

either your kernel sources contain invalid configuration rules or you just
foud a bug in the KDE Kernel Configuratior.

Were do I go from here? How may I fix this problem? Thanx/Johan
Johan Nilsson
Sernandersväg 8:418
752 61 Uppsala

tel 018-461236