PHP/Apache/Mozilla????

Nelson Guedes Paulo Junior npaulo at linux.ime.usp.br
Mon Jan 26 21:44:41 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'm having a problem, and don't even know if it's
a problem with Fedora.

I have a machine with Fedora installed and all patches installed.
I'm trying to develop a PHP application, so I configured
Apache to allow UserDir's (just uncomenting a line in the
configuration).
BUT, there's a problem. Whem I try to submit a form, created
by a php, to the same php it doesn't do anything. In fact, it does. It
generates a POST to the server, but nothing apears to be sent to the
server.

I don't know if it's a BUG, some missing configuration, or other things.

I tried the same PHP on a machine that I have access, but I don't have
root access,
neither access to the configurations, so I can't compare anything, and
on that machine
it works!

Any clues?

Thanks!

--
Nelson Guedes Paulo Junior
E-mail:     UIN: 2489382 (Tender [:alpha:]*)