Glibc problem with Oracle software

dballester at kernpharma.com dballester at kernpharma.com
Tue Jan 27 09:02:40 UTC 2004

mmmm... I think that you have confused otn.oracle.com with
metalink.oracle.com

On otn.oracle.com you can get an account for free, and you can download a
lot of Oracle software only for TEST/DEVELOP purpouses. To get access to
metalink.oracle.com you need to be a oracle customer and call them to get
an oracle metalink customer account ( this account is linked with your
oracle customer number ). From this site you, as customer ( and only if you
have payed for this ) can open itars ( support requests, participate in
private forums, receive bugs/patches notifications, etc...).

HTH

David Ballester Montolio
Responsable de Sistemas y Comunicaciones
Kern Pharma, S.L.
www.kernpharma.com

GNU!

|         |           Troy Campano       |
|         |           <troycampano at yahoo.|
|         |           com>               |
|         |           Enviado por:       |
|         |           fedora-list-admin at r|
|         |           edhat.com          |
|         |           27/01/2004 03:20   |
|         |           Por favor, responda|
|         |           a fedora-list      |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  |     Para:     fedora-list <fedora-list at redhat.com>                                                                          |
  |     cc:                                                                                                                     |
  |     Asunto:   Re: Glibc problem with Oracle software                                                                        |

Oh I thought you were installing the database software.
I was able to get a metalink account for free.

I just signed up for a regular account so that I could download oracle
software and that account also worked for metalink.

thanks!

~ Troy Campano ~