Halp!

Rizal Aliyuddin eepohboy_fedora at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 02:39:50 UTC 2004

Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 11:49:34 +0100
From: Alexander Dalloz
<alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de>
Subject: Re: Halp!
To: fedora-list at redhat.com

>Am Mi, den 28.01.2004 schrieb Rizal Aliyuddin um
07:44:

><sniped long winded question/>
>
>Please search the archive!
>
>http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2004-January/msg03379.html

I did go through the archives. Was enthusiatic through
July and August, interested in September and October,
my eyes started to hurt in November and got a headache
in December. By the time I got to January, I thought
bugger it and I joined the mailing list :)

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. If I
have anymore questions, I'll just email them again ;)

Rizal.

<snipped the rest/>