Halp!

Bevan C. Bennett bevan at fulcrummicro.com
Thu Jan 29 02:48:08 UTC 2004

Rizal Aliyuddin wrote:

> I did go through the archives. Was enthusiatic through
> July and August, interested in September and October,
> my eyes started to hurt in November and got a headache
> in December. By the time I got to January, I thought
> bugger it and I joined the mailing list :)
>
> Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. If I
> have anymore questions, I'll just email them again ;)

Yes indeed... Going through month by month will most likely just drive
you mad.

What was being suggested is to go to:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/

And use the "Search fedora-list for:" box to search for posts
potentially relevant to your question before asking directly.

Some people get crankier than others about repeat questions... thus the
reason why FAQs came to exist.