webcam support

Marlon Bastida marlon.bastida at uol.com.br
Thu Jan 29 18:14:09 UTC 2004

Hello!

Im using Fedora, and my webcam creative webcam pro ex doesn´ t work fine in this system because I tested in redhat 9 and don´t have a good driver and same occur in this system. You can find drivers that you can use for it but the leds doenst turn off, and stay turned on while Im in this distribution :((

I would like to know if have projects to works this webcam with distribution and programs for test (one for gnome didn´t detect and I didn´t see images)

Im from Brasil and a linux enthusiast.

Marlon