PHP Docs

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Thu Jan 29 18:30:45 UTC 2004

Am Do, den 29.01.2004 schrieb Nelson Guedes Paulo Junior um 18:12:
> On Thu, Jan 29, 2004 at 05:47:58PM +0100, Alexander Dalloz wrote:
> > Am Do, den 29.01.2004 schrieb Nelson Guedes Paulo Junior um 17:25:
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > I'm using Fedora Core 1 and tried to access the Online Documentation for
> > > PHP on the site:
> > >
> > > http://www.php.net
> > >
> > > In fact, I tried the "Print Friendly" version off the documentation, but
> > > whenever language I click, I receive the following error:
> > >
> > > "The document you requested has not been installed on your system.
> > > Please install either apache-manual or apache2-manual RPMs."
> > >

> > > I have instaled the httpd-manual package.
> > >
> > > Have I lost something else?
> > >

> > > Thanks...
> >
> > I tried to access the online PHP documentation "printer friendly" both
> > German and Brazilian portugieze" and both come up as expected. Which did
> > you try? You are accessing www.php.net or local documentation?
>

> Hi,
>
> www.php.net  and the English version.
>
> It's very strange because I tried four times and got the same error, but
> in the fifth time I got it ok! Then, I tried again, and again I got the error!
> Sometimes it work, and sometimes not.
>
> By The Way, the page access something on my hard drive? There's some way
> they could do that????
>
> Thanks!

That would be really strange if accessing the online documentation for
PHP is causing local access. You can check the web page source text to
which target it directs.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2149.nptl
Sirendipity 19:27:05 up 4:14, 7 users, 0.00, 0.05, 0.07
                   [ Γνωθι σ'αυτον - gnothi seauton ]