email program on fedora

Ben Steeves bcs at metacon.ca
Fri Jan 30 01:25:33 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-01-29 at 21:19, Xiaohu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone recommend an email program for fedora ?  I would like to
> have a stand-alone email client that can connect to multiple email
> accounts including hotmail ?

Evolution can handle multiple accounts (and multiple types of accounts),
but it can't handle Hotmail, I'm afraid.  GAIM, the instant messenger
client, can alert you when you have new Hotmail, and open it up in a
browser for you though.

Yahoo used to make their webmail available via POP -- they may still do,
for a fee.

Ben
Ben Steeves                     _                    bcs at metacon.ca
 The ASCII ribbon campaign     ( )               ben.steeves at unb.ca