ScreenSavers on Tech TV & Chris Debono

Mel Seder melseder at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 31 00:33:21 UTC 2004

I miss watching Chris' appearances on ScreenSavers.  Chris' article on
the 2.6 was a delight to read.

Lately,  da boyz hosting the show say things like Red Hat is dead.
Then,  avoiding eye contact with the viewers,  they say, well,  its not
dead,  it just went commercial.

They don't bother telling people that Red Hat Fedora even exists and
that it's free.

Has Red Hat upset the boyz?
Has some other OS Vendor :-) made them a offer the show can't refuse ?
Has someone scared the boyz?

Am I alone thinking like this or have others noticed the change in the
ScreenSavers attitude towards Linux and Red Hat in particular?

=====
The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him
absolutely no good. -Samuel Johnson, lexicographer (1709-1784)