ScreenSavers on Tech TV & Chris Debono

Brian Schmidt bts at sdf.lonestar.org
Sat Jan 31 05:29:08 UTC 2004

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004, Mel Seder wrote:

> They don't bother telling people that Red Hat Fedora even exists and
> that it's free.
>
> Has Red Hat upset the boyz?
> Has some other OS Vendor :-) made them a offer the show can't refuse ?
> Has someone scared the boyz?

Well, having seen some of their shows and watched them try to demo Linux
and heard some of the advice they've given about it, I would take it with
a grain of salt.  It's just unfortunate they have the airtime to
misinform.  Besides, it seems to me (though I haven't seen lately) that
they have always recommended Mandrake to people.