Facing RH9 -> FC2 upgrade

Robert G. (Doc) Savage dsavage at peaknet.net
Sat Jul 3 16:57:26 UTC 2004

I just replaced a failed power supply on a Tyan S2468UGN SMP system with
an Adaptec 2005S ZCR and a Matrox G450 w/dual monitors. With RH9 now
EOL'd, I'm also facing an OS upgrade. Google searches aren't returning
much. Has anyone on this list run into problems with any of these
components under FC2? TIA.

--Doc
Robert G. (Doc) Savage, BSE(EE), CISSP, RHCE | Fairview Heights, IL
Fedora Core 1 kernel 2.4.22-1.2188.nptl on P-III/M IBM Thinkpad A22p
"Perfection is the enemy of good enough."
                         -- Admiral of the Fleet Sergei G. Gorshkov