One more question?

Andrew Konosky TerranAce007 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 4 05:04:25 UTC 2004

Robert G. (Doc) Savage wrote:

>On Sat, 2004-07-03 at 14:16, Andrew Konosky wrote:
>

>>One more thing: How do I burn the isos to a CD in Linux?
>>

>Andrew,
>
>Terry Linhardt asked that exact same question about two hours ago. (Rule
>#1: read. Rule #2: see #1.)
>
>The trick is to *right-click* on the ISO image file, then choose "Write
>to CD...". It's not intuitive, but it works like a charm.
>
>--Doc
>Robert G. (Doc) Savage, BSE(EE), CISSP, RHCE | Fairview Heights, IL
>Fedora Core 1 kernel 2.4.22-1.2197.nptl on P-III/M IBM Thinkpad A22p
>"Perfection is the enemy of good enough."
>                         -- Admiral of the Fleet Sergei G. Gorshkov

Well, at the time, I had just subscribed to this list, so that question
was asked before I was a member and I don't see it in my inbox right
now. Secondly, I was downloading the .isos when I asked the question, so
I didn't have a file to even work with yet. I apologize for asking a
stupid( or rather "uninformed") question. I help my friends set up their
windows pcs all the time, but I try to be patient since I know they have
no idea what I am talking about...