How to open .kwd files into Gnome (without KDE) -if possible..

D. D. Brierton darren at dzr-web.com
Sun Jul 4 23:10:28 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-07-04 at 23:56, M Daniel R M wrote:
> I've checked with apt (apt-get install koffice) the amount of MB that
> would be downloaded before confirm and decided to cancel the procedure,
> because I don't want a lot of kde tools installed in my Fedora. It was
> almost 90 MB the whole pack (kdebase, koffice and lm_sensors) suggested
> by apt.

Can't you just install them from the CDs? I know it's a lot to download,
but they're there on the Fedora CDs. If you're worried about disk space
you could always remove them again afterwards.

> By the way, I had a look at your web. Good business? I hope so...

Thank you, yes business is pretty good. Most of my work now comes via
word of mouth and personal recommendation. I'm not Bill Gates or
anything but I'm busy and not terrified of opening my bills!

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren at dzr-web.com          www.dzr-web.com