Accesing windows partitions

bryan at redfedora.co.uk bryan at redfedora.co.uk
Tue Jul 6 06:36:19 UTC 2004

> Can I access a Windows NTFS partition? If I can't, how
> do I read files from my NTFS partition? Do I need to
> transfer all of them (2-3GB) to another FAT32 partition?

I personally use FAT32 to copy files between both. You'll find that there
are issues with NTFS partitions but read only access shouldn't cause you too
much of a prob from my understanding of it.

http://linux-ntfs.sourceforge.net/info/ntfs.html

I can't confess to doing any NTFS mounts before which was why I opted for
FAT32 on the dual boot machine in the first place.

HTH

Bry