nightmare...

Jonathan Ng dx_myrddraal at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 15:40:30 UTC 2004

I'm having the worst nightmare of my life! I
highlighted my problems with booting up Windows after
installing FC2.

A kind soul pointed me to a manual, and I also did
Googled the problem. Tried doing it to no avail.

Finally, I got sick and tired of FC2. And tried to
re-install Windows XP. I tried repairing, I tried
installing Suse Linux, I even removed the entire swap
and ext3 partition. But Windows NEVER boots up. Now,
my hard disk is nearly useless. All thanks to the
wonderful F-ing FC2.

Can anyone help me?

By the way, it seems that this problem was around
since FC1, why the hell didn't they fix it?!?!