yum probably down

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Tue Jul 6 16:19:12 UTC 2004

The only thing that comes off the yum servers here is header files with
wrong lengths so yum here rightly rejects them.  yum upgrade doesn't work,
I used it to try to get from FC1 to FC2 and yum was reading from the FC1
channel once the command was issued.  Does anyone on this list know how to
tell up2date to do an upgrade?  I seem to be having a problem mostly with
proper syntax for specifying a channel.  This is a pentium yet its got
i386 version software on it if that makes any difference.