Linksys WPC54G PCMCIA Wireless card

Dana-Renee Lee fedora-list at anadromada.net
Tue Jul 6 20:17:50 UTC 2004

Since Cisco took over Linksys they have been Non-Compos-Mentis,
In other words there support has sucked!!!

I have sent several e-mails asking when they would have a Linux
driver for this and have NEVER RECEIVED ANY RETURN MAIL!!!

I was pointed to Broadcom but thay must also be owned by CISCO
as that too are stupit, deaf, and dumb as there too was not answer to my
questions!

Does anyone on this list have any information on using this
piece of hardware?

Renee Lee
Strong Suggestion BOYCOTT LINKSYS AND IF POSSIBLE CISCO TOO!!!!