rhythmbox

Scott A Phipps saphipps at mchsi.com
Wed Jul 7 02:08:28 UTC 2004

I had gaim playing sounds while rhythmbox was playing/paused.  Now I
can't get it to work.  I have no idea what changed.  I had changed the
audio sink in gstreamer-properties to esd to get it functional before,
but now that does not work.  In trying to figure out how to get it back,
I noticed that there are new stable versions of gstreamer and associated
software that appear to have relevant bug fixes.  Does anyone know if
there is an update for FC2 planned?  I tried to install the rawhide rpms
that are the newer versions, but they need a newer libstdc++ or
something, and I was not prepared to go that far.

Thanks, and sorry for the rambling

Scott