Keeping the Thread with Digest

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Wed Jul 7 13:00:20 UTC 2004

Am Mi, den 07.07.2004 schrieb John Cox um 14:22:

> I receive the list as a digest. Is there an easy way to respond to a
> specific message and keep the thread true?  I've been doing a lot of
> cut and paste but there must be an easier way.

Unfortunately no, because threading works by using specific header tags
and those tags can't be used / called when following the list through
the digest mails.

You may check out gmane.org. That service is accessable through web as
well by using a news client like Pan. You can read selective and can
join discussion with proper threading.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.6.6-1.435.2.3
Serendipity 14:56:21 up 2 days, 14:38, load average: 0.18, 0.20, 0.37