Keeping the Thread with Digest

Satish Balay balay at fastmail.fm
Wed Jul 7 16:04:48 UTC 2004

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004, John Cox wrote:

> I receive the list as a digest. Is there an easy way to respond to a
> specific message and keep the thread true?  I've been doing a lot of
> cut and paste but there must be an easier way.

I use filters to direct mailing list traffic to other (non-inbox)
folders - this way digest subscription isn't necessary.

However I would think if the digest is of type mime - "pine" should be
able to handle it. I know I can extract attachments (from spamassin)
and reply to the original mail - if necessary...

Satish