Assistance for newbies?

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Fri Jul 9 02:25:28 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-08 at 21:25, melgil88 wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-07-08 at 11:40, Scot L. Harris wrote:
> > I think this has been done, quite well I must say, by Lisa.  Check out
> > the message titled:
> >
> > Subject: Current Fedora Core 2 Problems & Solutions/Helpful Links
> >

> > Lisa, maybe you need to add the shouting back in.  :)
> >
> I do think the shouting served a purpose, although maybe not so much of
> it was necessary.  I've thought of just putting "README: Current Fedora
> Core..." but I...uh...didn't want to get yelled at ;)

If they do yell then yell back.  :)

Maybe something like:

SAVE THIS MESSAGE: Current Fedora Core 2 Problems & Solutions/Helpful
Links

--
Scot L. Harris
webid at cfl.rr.com

Dinner suggestion #302 (Hacker's De-lite):
	1 tin imported Brisling sardines in tomato sauce
	1 pouch Chocolate Malt Carnation Instant Breakfast
	1 carton milk