any hints on status of FC3 t1?

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 13 12:33:10 UTC 2004

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004, Yang Xiao wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 07:31:31 -0400 (EDT), Robert P. J. Day
> <rpjday at mindspring.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 13 Jul 2004, Edward wrote:
>>
>>> FC3 Already?
>>
>> BTW, it's nowhere near FC3, it's just FC3 test 1.  check the schedule
>> at http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/schedule.  the full release of
>> FC3 is slated for october.
>
> October? you mean by the time I'm done with all the upgrades I got do
> it over again?
> sigh.

not really.  no one says you have to *anything* with FC3 when it comes
out.  but keep in mind that, if you choose to work with the fedora
core stream, you've implicitly agreed to deal with a fast-moving,
regularly-updated release, remember?  that's the price you pay for
being out there on the edge.

rday